1. Internet usage should always be legal and ethical;
2. Students must respect intellectual property rights;
3. Students should not share with others their own username and password;
4. Students must accept the administrative policies and technical supervision from the corresponding administrative departments;
5. Students must report to Computer Service Centre or to the hostel supervisor any unsuitable use of the service;
6. As the broadband connection is provided by Macau CTM company, students must also comply with their terms and regulations;
7. If any of the above rules is violated, the Computer Service Centre is entitled to cancel the access to the service of the student(s) implied.