CSC has recently completed the installation of high speed data-links between MPI headquarters and branch campuses (ESA, ESS and CFCPE). The transfer rate of the data-link is 5Mbps which is 10 times faster than the original leased line.
After the upgrade, the access speed to the information services like SIGA, Webfund, TAMS, EDMS, CVMS and Email services should be increased significantly. Other information services, which consume lots of bandwidth, will be able to be accessed from branch campuses effectively. For example:
· Class Attendance Management System CAMS)
· Document Tracking System (DTS)
· Blackboard eLearning Platform
· Digital Signage
· Centralized Files and Systems Backup
· Centralized Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware System (SEP11)
· Microsoft Software Update Services (WSUS)
· Cross-campuses Network File Access and Printing Services
Should there be any queries, please contact Voyage Io (Tel. 85996-175), Kenny Io (Tel. 8599-6248) or send email to email@example.com for further information.